Friday, January 1, 2016

Currently...It's January 2016!


Happy New Year!  

It's time for me to dust off the ole' blog and join Farley over 
at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for Currently January 2016!

Check it out!


Listening - My husband and I are supposed to be watching Michigan play in the Citrus Bowl.  I'm listening to the game AND him snore!  I guess I can get some computer time! ;)

Loving - I LOVE Winter Break!  I'm so glad that it exists!

Thinking - I haven't done ANY school related work!  Ouch!  I'm going to regret that on Monday.  I had a plan to get something accomplished every day while on break.  Yeah, that didn't work out for me! 

Wanting - You know...I want a Winter Break do over!  A girl can dream!

Needing - I really need to do some school work.  If I don't, I may cry when I sit at my desk on Monday and look at the piles of papers on my desk (and the piles of papers in boxes hidden under my desk).  Ughhh!!!!

One Little Word - ME!  Practically, all of my life I have focused on making everyone happy and comfortable--- from my family and friends to co-workers and even strangers.  It's time to focus on ME!    I need to make ME happy!

What are you Currently up to this new year?  
Hop on over to Oh Boy and link up!

Wishing you all the best in 2016,

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jennifer! Sometimes putting away the school work over break can be good. You need to get a break from that too! Hope you enjoy the last few days of break!

    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny how so many of us put down something about school down in the thinking section. (I take it as a sign of very dedicated educators!) Good luck heading back in to school, and I hope you do take a lot of time for yourself with your OLW!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way breaks always are right? Big plans that never get accomplished! I also chose ME as my word, here's hoping we succeed with that this year!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete