I don't mean to sound biased, but this is an AWESOME product...I LOVE it because...#1 I love science #2 It took me the LONGEST to create! #3 It's SO Colorful! This is my biggest creation yet (well, besides the LOTS and LOTS of K-5 Common Core Checklists)! I love teaching science! The students get so into it! Teachers are able to have all kinds of valuable discussions because students are so curious about how "stuff" works! So here is something that you can use to assist you in teaching the water cycle.
You can find the following in this helpful pack:
- Teacher Notes/Suggestions
- Lesson plans that includes website suggestions and teacher demonstrations for each stage in the water cycle
- KWL Chart
- Colorful vocabulary posters with pictures. The following vocabulary words are included: atmosphere, water cycle, solar energy, evaporation, condensation, cloud, water vapor, transpiration, surface runoff, precipitation, rain, sleet, snow, hail, fog
- Vocabulary graphic organizer where students can write definitions and sentences to vocabulary
- Cut, paste and label water cycle worksheet with answer key
- Directions for students to make water cycle bracelets. Comes with student directions that can be printed or displayed on SmartBoard. Fill in the blank directions where students have to tell what each color represents in the cycle.
- Writing prompt related to the water cycle
- Flip book. Students can define and draw a picture of vocabulary words; color and label the water cycle; and write a paragraph using water cycle terms. Rubric included.
Be sure to check out these activities.
You can find The Water Cycle Activities here.