I first would like to thank Tara from ...and they all fall down. I think this was her way of telling me to post on my blog. Lol! It HAS been a month! Apologies to my 27 followers! I'm pretty sure that you all understand...Life gets a little busy! Now back to my fabulous Liebster Award...
I was nominated for a Leibster Blog Award sooooo....here's the 411 on Jennifer The Extra Energetic Educator!
Questions from My Nominator:
1. What is your favorite subject to teach?
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to teach math! In the morning, in the afternoon, inside the building, outside the building, on the playground, in the hall...I LOVE math!
2. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color has evolved since I was younger. Up until that last few years it was and has always been purple. Now I'm leaning more towards pink and red.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to share my Teachers Pay Teachers products. Then I thought that it would be a great idea to help teachers find helpful resources for their classrooms. I love helping people! You never know when you will need help!
4. Why did you choose teaching as a profession?I've always wanted to be a teacher since childhood. I remember teaching my dolls and attempting to teach my brother. On a more serious note...there have been so many teachers that have influenced me, and I want to spread that love for learning to others.
5. How much money do you think teachers should make a year?
$5,000,000,000,000,000...sorry the only reason I stopped with the 0s was because my index finger became tired of typing the 0s. Teachers are seriously WAY underpaid! Oh, yeah, it's just my opinion.
6. What is your favorite month of the year?
Ughh...ughhh...April!?! It's a refreshing, renewing kind of month!
7. Which holiday do you look forward to most?
Thanksgiving! I love gathering with my family especially my extended family. We do not get to see each other often. We have our family reunion during the Thanksgiving holidays! Tons of laughter and love!
8. What is a family tradition that you intend to carry on with your family?Dang! These questions are hard! We spend birthdays together and everyone has to eat the meal that the birthday person chooses...no matter what! It's his/her birthday!
9. Morning person or night owl?Morning...definitely! I used to be a night owl...then I aged!
10. Is bigger always better?Nope, just ask my scale!
11. What childhood toy do you remember the best?
My cabbage patch dolls and their birth certificates!
11 SO Random Things About ME:
1. I secretly eat toilet tissue! Just kidding. I just think that's SUPER funny!
2. I have a very hard time telling people no! I'll learn one day!
3. I took a clogging class in college!
4. I also took a ballroom dancing class in college!
5. I clogged at a Ron Clark Academy prom!
6. Oh, yeah, I love to dance!
6. Oh, yeah, I love to dance!
7. I want more followers on my blog!
8. I not only wanted to be a teacher growing up but also a secretary!
9. I'm addicted to eating food especially junk food!
10. I like to eat tuna fish and popcorn! Something that my college roommate and I ate when we spent our money on clothes instead of food. Hey, at least we were cute! Often hungry, but cute!
11. Ummm....I'm directionally challenged, and I don't think it's a secret! I get lost when I go anywhere.
So that's me...SO Random!
Questions for My Nominees:
- What part of your morning routine do you consider essential?
- What was your first car?
- If you had 1,000,000 dollars to give away, how would you do it?
- What book can you read over and over again?
- What do you know how to say in a foreign language?
- What is your all time favorite joke?
- What was your first paying job?
- What is your favorite color?
- What song makes the best song for a road trip?
- Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future? Why?
- Would you rather win the Nobel Peace Prize or have the $1.2 Million that comes with the prize?AND the Nominees are:
Nominees, your directions are...
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
- Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
- No tag back (but please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you)!
-Jennifer The Extra Energetic Educator