Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stitch Fix...Number Two!


Ok, I had already established that I really like Stitch Fix....now I LOVE Stitch Fix!  They did an OUTSTANDING job this time!  I absolutely LOVE all 5 of my pieces!  They fit my style PERFECTLY!  (My pics really don't do the pieces justice!)   Yep, I'm keeping all 5 pieces!  

Shout out to Emerson my "personal stylist" from Stitch Fix!  Heeheehee!


Check out my "Fix" this time!

Lydia Faceted Stones Long Necklace
(Purple has always been my favorite color!)


                                                

Beatrice Dolman Sleeve Back Zipper Top
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the zipper in the back!  The sleeves are also like wings!  (Well, so says my 9 year old daughter!)  Lol!

                


Collie Graphic Panel Detail Blouse
LOVE the bright red!  Absolutely ADORE the striped panels in the front and the back!

                


Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse
LOVE the sleeves!  Did I mention that my favorite color is purple?


                


My FAVORITE!!!!!  SO EXCITED!!
Brownson Striped Hooded Open Cardigan
(Sooooo....in love!)

                


If you want a little bit more info on Stitch Fix or want to see my first "fix" click here!

Go ahead and get your Stitch Fix on!

No comments:

Post a Comment